The Fund Raising committee is set up to organise events and charity collections on behalf of the club to ensure that there are sufficient funds in hand for donations and other calls upon our resources throughout the year. These events can only be possible and successful with the assistance and support of each and every member of the club. The aim of the committee is that wherever and whenever possible monies should be raised from outside the club and not just from members.
To date this year we have organised the following events which have proved not only successful financially but have also been enjoyable for those who attended or helped.
- Play Your Cards Right at the Hunstanton Carnival
- Bar-b-que for members and guests at Willow Tree Farm
- Play Your Cards Right at the Hunstanton Kite Festival
- Sponsored Walk at Castle Acre
- Human Fruit Machine at Tesco Hardwick