Rotary Club of Durham
Home | Club Service
This committee conducts all the Clubís administrative activities and provides the framework that enables the Club to function effectively whilst promoting fellowship.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Organize programmes for regular weekly and special meetings.
- Promotion of fellowship among Club members.
(The Fellowship Sub-Committee is responsible for all non-fundraising activities, events, and sporting activities involving members, their spouses and other Rotary Clubs.† Also assists the President Elect to organise Charter Night, Presidentís Night and Christmas Lunch).
- Provision of information, e.g. Club Bulletin, Club calendar.
- Public relations.
- May establish permanent or ad hoc sub-committees subject to Council approval.
- Co-ordinating work of related sub-committees.
Scheduled meetings are normally held every quarter, on the first Monday of February, May, August and November.
- President Elect (chairman)
- President Nominee
- Bulletin Editor
- P.R. Officer
- Speaker Finder
- Sports Officer
- plus other Club Members
- Rotary Ramble No.8
- Rotary Ramble No. 7
- Rotary Ramble no. 5
- Presidents Evening - 2012
- Rotary Ramble Number 4
- Rotary Ramble No. 3. Shincliffe
- Rotary Ramblers
- President's Evening - 2011
- President's Evening - 2010
- Lunchtime Barbeque at Premnagar
- Visit to NPIA Harperley Hall Forensic Centre
- Fellowship Evening at St. Cuthbert's Hospice
- Turning Pages Across the Pond
- District Conference 2009
- President's Evening - 2009
- President's Evening 2007
- Group Visit to Beamish Museum
- Garden Party 2007
- President's Evening 2008
- Tyne River Trip 2008
- Garden Party 2009
- Annual Golf Tournament - Durham vs Durham Bede
- Waiting for Godot?
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Bowls Winners!