Rotary Club of Durham
Home | Membership
The aim of this committee is to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for the recruitment and retention of Club members.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Establish plans and goal for Club growth.
- Providing full information on the Rotary Movement and the Rotary Club of Durham to prospective members.
- Support and mentoring for new members.
- Encouraging, tracking and reporting attendance.
- May establish permanent or ad hoc sub-committees subject to Council approval.
- Co-ordinating work of related sub-committees.
Our "Mission" - To Serve All Members
Scheduled Meetings are Quarterly, on the first Wednesday of September, December, March and June.
Other meetings will be held as required.