Rotary Club of Durham
Home | Bulletin Snippets
Our monthly Bulletin has been very capably edited and published by Malcolm Proud since 1976!
Can anyone beat this?
It is interesting to note that at a Club Council meeting on 5th July 1951 it was agreed, after some discussion, that "a magazine or bulletin would not be necessary"! Where would we be today without the Bulletin?
Click on any of the items on the left to read extracts from past issues.
- The Bulletin - 30 Years Ago
- Foundation Update - November 2006
- Management Training Guide
- Rotary Friendship Exchange
- NOT the Bulletin!
- Proud to be a Pedant
- A cutting from a recent newspaper
- Poet's Corner (1)