Rotary Club of Nantwich
Home | Personal Accident Insurance for Club Members
Personal Accident Insurance for Rotary Members
With effect from 1st July 2007, RIBI has effected a Personal Accident policy with Chubb Insurance covering all Rotarians as follows:
Whilst on the Business of Rotary including whilst attending Meetings, Functions and Events including commuting to and from these Rotary meeting/ events.
1) Death £30,000
2) Loss of One or More Limbs and/or Loss of One or Both Eyes £30,000
3) Paraplegia £25,000
4) Quadraplegia £100,000
5) Permanent Total Disablement £30,000
6) Total Loss of Hearing (in both ears) and/or Total Loss of Speech £30,000
7) Total Loss of Hearing in one ear £ 7,500
8} Permanent Partial Disablement £30,000
9) Temporary Total Disablement - per week £ 200
Maximum 104 weeks Deferment Period - Nil
Cover for persons over the age of 85 restricted to Benefits 1 and 2 only.
Benefit 8 is reduced to £100 per week in respect of persons over the age of 65 years and not in gainful employment in respect of medical and ancillary expenses incurred following bodily injury.