THE CLUB ADMIN COMMITTEE 2017 - 2018
The committee has the following responsibilities
- Conducting activities associated with the effective operation of the Club
- Assist the Attendance Officer to monitor club attendance
- Organising weekly and special programmes
- Promoting fellowship among club members
The Committee will take the lead in the following activities for 2017 - 2018
- Week to week running of club meetings and events including the 'fifth' Tuesday social gathering
- District Assembly at Loughborough on May 12th, 2018
- 49th Club Charter on Friday 6th July, 2018
- District Conference at Torquay in September, 2018
- Promoting and monitoring our use of Rotary Club Central as a means of reporting on our activities
- With Club members and committees, conducting a review of how the Club operates and bringing forward for consideration any suggestions for refinement for possible implementation in 2018/19.
The committee will also give support to all other club committees in their activities.