THE COM - VOC COMMITTEE 2018 - 2019
1. Kids Out. - The Committee would like to participate again next year. Likely cost. £100.
3. Last Night of the Proms. 13th October 2018 - Continue to arrange fund rising event at Abbey College.
4. Grafham Water Sailability - Provide volunteers for Ramsey rostered dates and help for Regattas where possible.
5. -To consider the purchase of one in conjunction with Foundation as a District Grant may be available., owing to District Grant application deadline.
6. Ramsey Colts -
7. Rotary Spring Clean - To pursue the clearing of vegetation from the Cycle Path and to consider the possibility of another project, possibly litter picking.
8. E- Mentoring - To consider whether there is any interest in the Club with a view to participating.
9. Ramshed - To arrange a visit, possibly make a donation and consider whether we can work together on a potential project. Likely cost. £300.
10.Warboys & District Day Centre - To help fund a small courtyard garden for the use of Day Centre clients and to see what other assistance we can offer in it’s construction. Likely cost. £500.
11.Ramsey Abbey Community Archaeology Project - The Rotary Club of Ramsey is committed to working with the local project team to secure success, maximise the heritage outcomes and to involve and thereby fully realise the benefits of this exciting project for the local community and members of the public more generally.
TOTAL BUDGET: £5,600