THE COM - VOC COMMITTEE 2017 - 2018
In 2017 - 2018 the Com/Voc Committee will focus on a number of areas to offer support and assistance:
- The Calvert Trust - a suitable candidate will be sought to benefit from this.
- Kids Out in June 2018
- Ramsey Last Night of The Proms on Saturday 18th November 2017
- Spring Dine and Dance
- Life Skills Education Bus
- Safety Zone
- This is your environment: The Woodland Trust will provide, at a minimum, 30 trees for planting. ComVoc proposes to work with other groups, e.g. the Parish Council, on this. Further information will follow.
- Heartwize: This new project for the District Community Scheme aims to teach as many people as possible the CPR technique. A defibrillator is in planning for the Centre of Ramsey. Our contact details will be passed to the organisers with a view to discussing how we might work together. There is also a plan to build a register of the location of defibrillators in the area and whether they are registered with the Ambulance Service.
- Grafham Water Sailability
- Santa Float
- The Ramsey 1940s weekend - support by volunteering and to have our own stand too.
- Supporting other local organisations with their events/charitable collections