The Rotary Foundation is Rotary's only charity. It is based at RI headquarters in Illinois, USA. It is solely supported by Voluntary contributions from Rotarians and friends of the Foundation who share its vision of a better world. The Mission of the Rotary Foundation is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill and peace, through the improvement of education and alleviation of poverty.
What do Foundation do?
- Give Grants which provide financial support for diverse projects such as building a well for a village
- the End Polio Now Campaign
- Scholarships aimed at worldwide personal development
How does the Rotary club of Swadlincote contribute to Foundation.
- We Contribute to the End Polio Now campaign to eradicate Polio.
- Support Foundation projects such as the Sand Dams
- Give donations to Foundation.