About our Club
The Rotary Club of Hull Paragon has an active membership of around 23 members from a range of backgrounds.
We are a diverse and friendly club of men and women from a wide range of occupations and ages, who meet regularly outside of working hours to plan and deliver a high number of projects, which benefit the local community and beyond. We are very informal compared to other older clubs, we enjoy what we do and share a common interest in helping others.
We enjoy business as well as social networking opportunities, whilst giving something back to those less fortunate, learning new skills and having a huge amount of fun.
What do we do?
- 'Hands on' community support, such as sorting out donations to Dove House and supporting the city's Freedom Festival
- Fundraising events - bike rides, swimathons, wine-tasting,
- Sponsor an Annual Young Achiever Award
- Link with other Rotary Clubs for special events - particularly those in and around Hull
- Host a range of guest speakers
- Visit places of interest, such as DRAX Power Station
- We are twinned with the Rotary Club of Lille Vauban.
We are part of the Rotary International organisation and are located in Rotary District 1270.