Rotary Club of Jedburgh
Home | Rotary Foundation
Foundation Chairman - Tony Rae
Committee Plans 2011-2012
- Selling a fair amount of Christmas cards with the profits going to FoundationContinuing to use the "Tea Caddy" to raise funds on a 'drip-feed' month by month basis.†† (over £600 since its inception.)†† Some of this goes to Foundation.
- Holding the annual† coffee morning which produced a surplus for our charity account of around £950.†† £600 of this will go to Foundation.
- Encouraging members to††† become Sustaining Members by filling in DD forms for Foundation.†† We believe that at least four of our members have signed up to this.
Over the past year, the Foundation committee has raised the profile of the Rotary Foundation by:
In the year to come, we intend to continue with each of the above strategies and
to add to them an in-house photographic calendar produced using members'
photographs taken in and around Jedburgh.††
It will also feature information about the Club and about Foundation and
will be sold locally.
We hope that our Club members will continue to be enthusiastic supporters of Rotary Foundation and the work that it does.
- River Clean up 2013
- Coffee Morning 27th April 2013
- Visit From Chernobyl
- Coffee Morning 28th April 2012