Rotary Club of Wilton
Home | Events
Our aim is to build on our past successful events by repeating our goals and developing our strengths in "lending a hand" in fundraising across our community.
Our Goals are
to repeat and enhance previous successful fundraising events;
- to create small working parties from the committee to work on new projects;
- to spend time at each meeting brainstorming new ideas for fundraising;
- to ensure adequate time and help is giving to plan and co-ordinate each event;
- to ensure a full health and safety risk assessment is undertaken for each event;
- to assist other local fundraisers where and when appropriate.
We plan to repeat traditionally successful fundraising events being the Mammoth Car Boot Sale on August Bank Holiday Monday which will be held again this year in the grounds of Wilton House by kind permission of our Honorary Member Lord Pembroke and the Rotary Spireworks Guy Fawkes Night Celebration.
We shall also be applying our stewarding skills to raising funds at other events e.g. The Whitehead Vizard Wilton Horse Trials in July and exploring the possibility of introducing new events. And throughout we shall continue to support The Stars Appeal's events including the Classic & Supercars Show at Wilton House in August and the Walk for Wards in June.
Our Rotary Business Partners scheme is designed to foster our relationships with the local business community and we are grateful for their continued support
- WILTON CLASSIC AND SUPERCAR SHOW 2013
- STARS APPEAL WALK FOR WARDS AT WILTON HOUSE JUNE 23, 2013
- WILTON HORSE TRIALS 2013
- WILTON ROTARY ANNUAL MAMMOTH CAR BOOT SALE 2013
- ROTARY SPIREWORKS 2013
- CHARITY CLAY SHOOT 2012
All fields are required.