Rotary Club of Winsford & Middlewich
Home | About Our Club
The Club was formed in 1948 as the daughter Club of Northwich Rotary Club. It was originally called The Rotary Club of Winsford. In the early 1990s the name was changed to the Rotary Club of Winsford & Middlewich to recognise the fact that we serve both communities.
The Club has 23 members at the present time and is, of course, a dual gender club. We are part of Rotary District 1050 which, geographically, consists of most of Cheshire together with parts of North Staffordshire and South Manchester.
The Club welcomes visiting Rotarians and guests of members to our meetings, but since we do not have a full meeting with a meal every week, please check via the 'Contact Us' box
WANT TO KNOW MORE? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US VIA THE 'CONTACT' BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.