This Committee is responsible for coordinating Youth Projects within the local community - usually Local Schools and promoting Rotary Youth Projects
Chaired by Eliz Swain, this Committee actively supports Schools and Pupils in the Local Area through it's Youth Opportunities Programme. Projects include;
- Dictionaries 4 Life - which gives all local Children an illustrated Usborne Dictionary when they first move from Primary to Secondary Education.
- Hope House Children's Hospice.
- Specialist Computer for Ysgol Rhydymain.
- Residential Young Writers Course at Ty Newydd, Criccieth
- School Handwriting & Essay Competitions in English & Welsh
- Rotary Young Chef Competition
- Rotary Youth Leadership Award Scheme - To develope Leadership & Confidence Skills For more info see: http://www.ryla1180.co.uk/