We are for communities! You will find here details of our community events that support various Rotary projects and provide a lot of fun for the public and our members at the same time. Take a look - click on the headings in "Related Pages".
We organise events to raise money for local charities. These events include:
- Annual Santa Fun Run
- Santa and his Sleigh visiting towns and villages in our area
- Collections at Garden Centres and Supermarkets.
Recent beneficiaries have been:
- Beating Bowel Cancer
- Community First Responders
- Air Ambulance
- Leicestershire & Rutland Youth Sailing Association
- Sure Start, Hinckley, Toy Appeal
We organise events that promote youth activities. Examples include:
- Annual Young Chef competition in local schools
- Rotary Youth Leadership awards (RYLA)
We raise money for health and education projects and in response to natural disasters worldwide. Examples include: