Community Fund. Apply here. Troon Rotary Community Support.
Each month the club donates 200 pounds to an applicant from TROON, LOANS or DUNDONALD. We raise funds and allocate money to be paid out at 200 pounds a month.
Troon Rotary Community Support
The Rotary Club of Troon is delighted to announce the introduction of their Community Support Programme. The Club is offering to donate 200 every month to help individuals or small, local groups from TROON, LOANS or DUNDONALD.
We are particularly keen to support clubs and organisations which themselves support children, teenagers, the elderly, individuals with disabilities and/ or additional needs. Applications from individuals are encouraged.
Please apply in plenty of time as multiple applications are received each month.Applications are considered every month and remain in the folder until the date entered on the application form.
Examples of what the 200 pounds could be used for might be; to fund instructors to help assist with groups, fund organisations who need training expertise, to buy equipment, to hire facilities to support community projects or to pay for a special day out for a group.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applications are to be made on the form below and submitted online or by completing a paper copy of this form. Paper copies can be collected from the Library or can be posted out if requested by telephone.
2. Only applications made on the Troon Rotary Community Support Form will be considered.
3. You do not need to be a registered Charity. However, both the Rotary Club and the local press reserve the right to ask for evidence that your application is genuine.
4. Priority will be given to small groups and individuals who do not receive support from paid staff and/or professional fundraisers.
5. Applications will be judged by members of the Club on a rota-basis and one application will be selected every month as the recipient of 200. Unsuccessful applications will be carried forward into future months.
6. Applicants agree that in making this application they are willing to take part in any future publicity.
7. As Rotary International is a non-religious and non-political organisation, regretfully, funding applications which directly promote any religious or political activities cannot be considered.