There are many ways to get involved with Rotary:
- You could join your local club and open up a world of opportunities.
- You could donate to a club or Rotary initiative
- You could volunteer to speak at a club about a cause or interest
- If you are a school pupil, you could take part in a competition
- If you represent a charity, you could get your club to support you
- You could volunteer to help the club in one of its initiatives, without becoming a member
To find out how you can get involved with your local community, register your interest here and we'll get in touch with details of your local clubs and open events closest to you.