The following 20 Rotary Districts in Great Britain and Ireland are using the website template.
Click on the District Number to visit their website
- Rotary District 1010 - Scotland North covers from the Firth of Forth in the East out to the Hebrides in the West and then from Stirling in the South to the Sheltand Isles in the very far North of Scotland.
- Mid and Southern Scotland
- Rotary in North East England - Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham, Teesside.
- North and West Yorkshire and part of the East Riding,The National Parks of the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors, as well as the cities of York, Bradford, Leeds and Halifax etc., are within this District. www.rotary1040.org
- Most of East Anglia, including Norfolk, Suffolk, and parts of Cambridgeshire, Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Spanning the Counties of Berkshire, Oxfordshire, west Middlesex and south Buckinghamshire.
- From Hereford & Worcester in the north, via parts of Wiltshire in the East, Gloucestershire either side of the Severn (+ Chepstow in Wales) and down through Bristol into part of North Somerset.
- Covers most of Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands, and parts of Dorset and Wiltshire
- Rotary Clubs South and South West of Central London
- Covers South, West, and Mid Wales including the Capital
- District 1170 covers the county of Devon, excluding the Plymouth area. We have 50 clubs with over 1600 Rotarians.
- Covering Mid and North Wales, Merseyside, together with parts of Cheshire, Lancashire and Shropshire.
- Rotary District 1190 covers much of North West England including Cumbria and most of Lancashire including all CA, LA, PR, FY and BB postcodes.
- Covers the county of Somerset and parts of West Wiltshire and West Dorset
- Includes most of the West of Scotland including Glasgow
- Rotary District 1240. This is the Rotary District covering Essex. Well most of Essex and just part of Hertfordshire, they will have us say the best part. Rotary District 1240 has around 1700 Rotarians in our 60 Clubs. We have a long coast line too.
- You have reached the website of Rotary International District 1250, which covers West Sussex, part of East Sussex including Brighton and part of Surrey. We have 60 clubs with almost 2,000 Rotarians and several Interact Clubs.
- Rotary District 1270 consists of 49 Rotary Clubs located north and south of The River Humber - from Barnsley in the west to Cleethorpes in the East and Lincoln in the South to Beverley in the north.
- Includes part of Greater Manchester, Lancashire, the Isle of Man, and parts of Merseyside and Cheshire.
- Serving the far South West of England: West Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.