What Rotary has to offer
Do you want to give something back to your community ?
Do you want to help people at home or abroad, who are less fortunate than yourself ?
Do you enjoy working towards a common goal with like minded people ?
If you can answer YES to any of the above then Rotary can provide the means to achieve this aim
Join us as our guest one evening to find out more
**This video might help**
What does it mean to be a member of Rotary?
- Rotary is an organisation of men and women who volunteer their time and talents to serve their communities at home and overseas.
- It is the largest humanitarian service organisation in Great Britain and Ireland for people who want to make a better world, and who are dedicated to providing friendly help to local and international communities.
- The world's Rotary clubs meet weekly and are non-political, non-religious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds
- Each Rotary Club operates autonomously within the Rotary family and selects causes it wishes to support each year.
- Rotarians are welcome to visit any Club anywhere in the world.
- Clubs work together linking countries.