Fleet Rotary Bridge Event - 2015
Thu 26th November 2015 at 07.00 - Mon 30th November 2015 - 16.00
Fleet Rotary Bridge Afternoon from 1.30 to 4.30pm
"I am pleased to say that our latest Bridge afternoon raised about £700 for Parity for Disability and that we had a enjoyable afternoon doing it!
Click here to see Fleet Rotary presenting this and more to "Parity for Disability"
For those of you who were involved, a very large thank you to those who assisted on site, to those gallant ladies and gentlemen who produced all those wonderful sandwiches and cakes and lastly those of you who provided all the generous prizes for the raffle. The raffle makes such a difference to the final total raised. Thank you very, very, much!"
John Smith - Fleet Rotary
Rotarian Barbara Bellmore on the front page of the Star Courier 7-1-16 - click to read
The Rotary Club of Fleet invite you to a Bridge Drive and Afternoon Tea In aid of "Parity for Disability" Charity Saturday 14th November 2015 from 1.30 to 4.30 pm
- Cost is just £32 per table
- At the Crookham Memorial Hall on the corner of Sandy Lane and Aldershot Road, Church Crookham
- Prizes and Raffle and free parking
- Please bring cards and bidding boxes if availabl
- Tickets and information from Barbara Bellmore on 01252 786150