Registration for one adult or junior (Online & Offline)
Registration for the 7th annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs to be held on 10 June 2018.
The Seventh Annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs, Sunday 10th June 2018
Registration (Offline and Online)
Offline Registration (downloadable registration form)
Walk/Run 2018 Manual Registration Form download from here
PLEASE NOTE that online registration will close at 7 pm on Saturday 9 June 2018. After that please turn up at the event control centre at Nailsea Scotch Horn Leisure Centre to register and pay on the day.(Please read the notes below then complete the online registration form)
This form is to register 1 adult or junior person at a time. To register multiple persons on one form go to the multiple persons registration form page.
- It is crucial that you select your type of registration by selecting the applicable radio button to the left of the 2 options at question 1 on the form. This is important as the selection will tailor the form to the specific information needed. To register more than 1 person at the same time, either use the multiple persons registration form or use this form multiple times. We take online security very seriously and will not share your personal information with anyone else unless required to do so by English law. Our registration form system uses Jotform and our secure payment system uses PayPal. Registered PayPal users should log in when requested but unregistered users can still pay via PayPal by using a debit card or credit card without having to register to use PayPal.
- Answer the numbered questions that follow. All questions with * alongside (or immediately below) must be answered. Do note that Junior entrants must be 17 or under on 10 June 2018 and their date of birth is required to be entered on the form.
- Do read the assistance notes when they appear below or to the right of questions when selected.
- Select the Print Form button before submission if you require a printed copy for your records.
- Select the submit button to submit your registration form. For Junior entrants this action completes the registration process. For adult registrations, the submit button leads to our secure payment system.
- A registration acknowledgement will be sent to the email address given so do ensure that it is correct.
- If you have a pop-up blocker running, you will need to allow pop-up windows from www.Jotform.com to be viewed. If the page still does not show Click here to see the registration form in a Pop-up window
- After dealing with your registration form we suggest you proceed to set
up your own online Mydonate fundraising page associated with this event.
Go to our guidance notes page for more information.
Charity/Local Community Organisation dropdown selection (question 7)
- If you select "All", we will divide the money that you raise between all of the charities and local community organisations taking part in proportion to the number of walkers and runners for each one.
- If you select any of the 3 Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund headings, we will retain the money that you raise within the Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund for use for the purposes stated.
- If the charity or local community organisation you wish to support is not listed, please select " Other - .... " at the end of the list and type in the relevant name in the free text box which will appear below.
- You may on occasions need to wait a few seconds for the registration form to appear.
- There is nothing on the registration form below the "Submit" and "Print Form" buttons but, for narrower screens, a horizontal scroll bar should show at the foot of the grey section if the page is too wide for the full width to be visible across your screen.