Thu 22nd September 2016 at 17.15 - 21.00
Rotary Club Treasure Hunt - starts at the quarry layby at 5.15pm
- Starts in the lay-by just outside Millom as you go towards Broughton (as last year)
- Charge of £1.00 per person in the car.
- Proceeds to prizes (and if surplus) club funds/charity.
- We’re hoping for 4 to a car (it makes spotting easier) - Rotarians + Inner Wheel + friends and neighbours
- Starting between 5.15 / 5.30 pm (staggered start).
- Finishing at 7.30pm (you will have an instruction which reads "If it reaches 7.15 go straight to Brockwood").
- Meal at the end at Brockwood
- Papers marked whilst meal is eaten.
- Route to be foolproof (!) if you miss a clue you'll know that you have and continue on a pre-determined route.
- We have an engraved trophy won by Carole Pogrel last year.
Numbers to Carole please as soon as possible