What is Rotary?
Club members on a visit to Leeds Castle
We are Rotary!
To us, Rotary is a group of like-minded people, socialising and working together within the local community. We are also active and proud of our work including;
- working with local schools and supporting local young people
- helping young unemployed people improve their interviewing techniques
- advocating the ending of polio
- building a school library in India
- networking and helping many local clubs and groups
- providing emergency relief aid for when it's required around the world
- fundraising for Marie Curie Cancer Care and other good causes
- caring for our local environment
- undertaking hands-on work like painting and gardening within the local community
- organising community events like our Sittingbourne 10K Race
- providing river trips for the elderly and local children with special needs