As with any organisation, the Conwy Valley Rotary Club has committees to help us run the club and it's events.
In order to run effectively as a club and serve the local community our club has several committees who look after different elements of our activities. Of course, some of these committees are larger than others and some will grow by adding members of the club when events are being planned.
These committees include :
- Community - it's this committee that take charge in arranging the events that we hold in the local community.
- Membership - responsible for recruiting new members and making sure that current members are "trained" in the roles that they are carrying out in the club.
- International - Looks after the international side of our club including raising funds for things such as Shelter boxes, Aqua boxes and the clubs response to international disasters.
- Sports & Social - arranges "fun" social and sporting events for club members, either within the club or jointly with other local Rotary clubs
- Youth Fellowship - looks after the youth activities that we are involved in such as mock interviews, RYLA outward bound courses, prizes for students at local schools and other related projects.
- Rotary Foundation - our Rotary charity, this committee looks after raising money and awareness of the Rotary Foundation and it's projects such as the Polio Eradication project.
- Health and Safety - responsible for all elements of health and safety at club events.
- Communications - this committee looks after internet communiations, press releases and other publicity.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above committees please click on their name in the list above or in the links in the "related pages" section of this page.