Rotary Ride 2017
Sun 3rd September 2017 at 10.00 -
The Rotary Club of Narberth & Whitland Charity Cycle Ride 2017 will take place on Sunday September 3rd 2017
Following the success of last year’s cycle ride, The Rotary Club of Narberth & Whitland are pleased to invite you to take part in our 2017 Charity Bike Ride. We have a choice of 10, 27 or 50 miles to suit all abilities, so it does not matter if you are looking for a short family ride with young children or looking for something a little more serious for you and fellow club cyclists to finish off your summer road season.
The online entry for the Charity Cycle Ride open in February 2017, please remember numbers are limited, so early entry is advised to avoid disappointment. In addition to enter ride, you will be able to:-
- Download a map of the route.
- Download a GPS file in a format that suits your mobile device
- Download a route cue sheet
- Book your lunch, including any additional meals for friends and family
- Enter the ride and pay online.
- Download a Sponsorship Form for Breast Cancer UK / End Polio Now Charities
Entry this year has had to be limited to 200 participants and will be online only, with an early bird Entry Fee of