Rotary International District 1100
- How to Use this Site + Recent Updates + HELP
- Administration and District Contacts
- District Diary
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- Concert Poster
- District Governor, DGE & DGN
- Assistant Governors
- Conference 2013
- Rotary Foundation
- News Update
- Future Vision
- Grants - Details
- Funds & Funding
- Polio Eradication
- Rotary Alumni
- CELEBRATE our New Members 2012-2013
- Easy access to Useful Material
- Developing a Membership for the 21st Century
- Club Visioning
- Is your Club Fit for Purpose?
- Attention to Retention
- Satellite Meetings
- Community and Vocational
- ComVoc News
- District Competitions
- Project Library RIBI
- Community Service Information
- Vocational Service Information
- Rotary Fellowships
- Marketing PR and Communications
- New Generation
- Rotary Children's Holiday Trust
- Baby Clothes and Shoes for Romania and Moldova
- International News
- Rotary Friendship Exchange
- Club Projects
- Footcare in Caribbean
- Hope & Homes for Children
- Nepal Trust
- Zambesi Nutritional Gardens
- Facing Africa
- The Rotary 'Boxes'
- Model Climate Conference for Schools
- The Kenya Project (Briquettes)
- Community/Club Tree Planting
- Download Central
- DISTRICT SHOP
Home | Rotary International has chosen RC Cheltenham Sunrise's (D1100) "YOUR GREEN FUTURE" as .................
Rotary International has chosen RC Cheltenham Sunrise's (D1100) "YOUR GREEN FUTURE" project: an educational forum on environmentally conscious careers, as one of the four RI wide vocational projects showcased during October; Vocational Service month.
More than 280 secondary school students and teachers attended the forum which included community and business leaders who gave tips on how to implement green innovations to improve business.
Congratulations to Cheltenham Sunrise.
For more information check out the Environmental "Your Green Future" section on this site.
This page is also listed on the ComVoc News page as it has been chosen as a Vocational Project.