Rotary International District 1230
Home | Communications
As with any organisation, Communications is a vital part of providing information for all Rotarians and in today's modern world the use of technology plays a major role in the methods we use to communicate.
The key role of the Communications Committee is to develop and improve the way our District communicates both internally with our fellow-Rotarians and externally with the general public who wish to find more information about the Role of Rotary.
The Committee have a number of key priorities to consider throughout District, which will include:
- Being available to support and assist clubs
- Promoting a strong web-presence of the District online
- Developing the profile of Rotary District 1230 West of Scotland
- Embracing new technology and develop ways our District uses IT
- Developing the Press and Media profile of Rotary throughout the District
- Supporting other District Committees to promote their specific message
- Working with other Rotary Districts throughout Scotland
Communications covers IT and Website; P.R.O. District Magazine and Marketing. Details on these areas can be found by clicking on the relevant sub committee.
We know there is a great deal of expertise in the District and the committee are looking for new members to come and join us. The only way to make a positive impact is to be part of the committee.