New Club Formation
Why set up a new club?
- Existing Club membership doesn't match the diversity in the area
- Existing Clubs don't want to change
How? The basics of setting up a new Club are
- Undertake a local survey with support of Clubs where possible
- Identify up to 10 prospective members
- Hold an interest meeting agree approach to new club
- Sign up a minimum of 10 members RIBI involvement
- Sign up a few more and get Provsional status
- Grow members to 20 / 24 inaugurate Club
- Charter Event
All of this can take as little as 6 months.