Rotary International District 1100
- How to Use this Site + Recent Updates + HELP
- Administration and District Contacts
- District Diary
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- Concert Poster
- District Governor, DGE & DGN
- Assistant Governors
- Conference 2013
- Rotary Foundation
- News Update
- Future Vision
- Grants - Details
- Funds & Funding
- Polio Eradication
- Rotary Alumni
- CELEBRATE our New Members 2012-2013
- Easy access to Useful Material
- Developing a Membership for the 21st Century
- Club Visioning
- Is your Club Fit for Purpose?
- Attention to Retention
- Satellite Meetings
- Community and Vocational
- ComVoc News
- District Competitions
- Project Library RIBI
- Community Service Information
- Vocational Service Information
- Rotary Fellowships
- Marketing PR and Communications
- Youth Service
- Rotary Children's Holiday Trust
- Baby Clothes and Shoes for Romania and Moldova
- International News
- Rotary Friendship Exchange
- Club Projects
- Footcare in Caribbean
- Hope & Homes for Children
- Nepal Trust
- Zambesi Nutritional Gardens
- Facing Africa
- The Rotary 'Boxes'
- Model Climate Conference for Schools
- The Kenya Project (Briquettes)
- Community/Club Tree Planting
- Download Central
- DISTRICT SHOP
Home | Assistant Governors | Zone 1 Bristol
AG Allan Taylor
For details of the Clubs in this Zone, Click on "Areas in this District" and then choose Zone 1 on the left hand side list. This will bring up links to all the relevant Club websites.
Minutes of the Zone 1 Meetings will be found by clicking the appropriate button(s) on the left hand side of this page.
AG Alan has also lodged details of a possible project that Clubs may want to adopt, "Community Tree Planting". Details can be found by clicking the button on the left.
There is an excellent presentation on Environmental matters that was shown at the Zone Meeting on 20th July.
It can be viewed by clicking on a pdf version here: Environment_Zone_Meeting_pres070811.pdf
The 3rd Zone 1 meeting was held on 13 February 2012 and the notes of the the notes of the meeting are here.
Zone Meetings 2012/13
Bristol Golf Club Tuesday 17th July at 19:00
The golf Club is on the B4055 signposted Easter Compton and J17 of the M5 the Cribbs Causeway junction.