Rotary International District 1100
- How to Use this Site + Recent Updates + HELP
- Administration and District Contacts
- District Diary
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- Concert Poster
- District Governor, DGE & DGN
- Assistant Governors
- Conference 2013
- Rotary Foundation
- News Update
- Future Vision
- Grants - Details
- Funds & Funding
- Polio Eradication
- Rotary Alumni
- CELEBRATE our New Members 2012-2013
- Easy access to Useful Material
- Developing a Membership for the 21st Century
- Club Visioning
- Is your Club Fit for Purpose?
- Attention to Retention
- Satellite Meetings
- Community and Vocational
- ComVoc News
- District Competitions
- Project Library RIBI
- Community Service Information
- Vocational Service Information
- Rotary Fellowships
- Marketing PR and Communications
- Youth Service
- Rotary Children's Holiday Trust
- Baby Clothes and Shoes for Romania and Moldova
- International News
- Rotary Friendship Exchange
- Club Projects
- Footcare in Caribbean
- Hope & Homes for Children
- Nepal Trust
- Zambesi Nutritional Gardens
- Facing Africa
- The Rotary 'Boxes'
- Model Climate Conference for Schools
- The Kenya Project (Briquettes)
- Community/Club Tree Planting
- Download Central
- DISTRICT SHOP
Home | Assistant Governors | Zone 6 Central Glos.
AG Tony Horn
Zone 6 consists of seven Rotary Clubs in Gloucestershire and Monmouthshire
There are four clubs based in Gloucester city and the other three are in or close to the Forest of Dean in the towns of Newent and Chepstow together with the Rotary Club of the Royal Forest of Dean which meets near Coleford and covers the Central Forest of Dean area.
Geographically the zone sits astride the River Severn with Newent, Chepstow and Forest of Dean on the west side and the Gloucester City Clubs on East.
For details of the Clubs in this Zone, Click on "Areas in this District" and then choose Zone 6 on the left hand side list. This will bring up links to all the relevant Club websites.
As your newly appointed Assistant Governor, it has been a pleasure to visit your clubs (just one to get to but I hope to do this soon) and meet with you all. I never cease to be amazed at the fellowship and community service that is found at each club whether it be a new or long established.
The amount of work and money raised throughout this group of clubs is staggering and you are all to be congratulated for your efforts.
We have yet to get together as a Zone.