There are two Membership databases in use in District 1190.
The information from this database enables clubs to search for contact details for other Rotarians in District. Please contact the District Secretary if you have any queries.
The District and RI Global Database are now linked.
In order to streamline communications Clubs are asked to use only standard roles when adding their Officers to the database.
Standard Clubs Roles on District Database March 2013.pdf
RI Global Database
The RI Global Database lists all Rotarians throughout the world. The reasons for being on this database are to:
- Contribute to The Rotary Foundation (TRF)
- View personal contributions to TRF
- Edit personal details
- Manage email subscriptions to a variety of RI Newsletters
- Have an RI number, necessary when registering for RI Conventions
- Receive Members Mailings from RIBI
Contact the District Secretary for help using the Global Database firstname.lastname@example.org .