Rotary International District 1080
Home | Marketing & Public Relations | Membership Database
This is an area where you can learn how to get the most from the Membership Database / Directory
Membership Database - WHAT IS IT?
The Membership Database system is an extension of the District Website System.
A CLUB DOES NOT HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSITE TEMPLATE TO USE IT
The benefits of the new membership database are:
- An automated membership system with access to 'live' and current data.
- Members can update own their own information thus ensuring fast accuracy of data
Designated Club Admin Officers can update club and member information to maintain accurate club record and help thise members without the Internet.
- Members can search for other members or groups of members from 'live' data that is always up to date (assuming the clubs keep their membership details current)
- Various levels of access to different information for Members, Secretaries and District officers
- Print club or regional member directories at any time from current 'live' data in many optional styles Email forwarding so, for example, will reach the correct person (any change to an individual's email on their record will automatically update the mail forwarding system)
- Automated emails, for example, Birthday greetings
- (The database is behind a secure firewall)