Rotary International District 1080
Home | Marketing & Public Relations | Database Tutorials
Here are some tutorials to help you understand and get the most out of the Membership Database
DISTRICT MEMBERSHIP DATABASE - Brief Details:
Below are some guides / tutorials for the District Membership Database to access your membership record and use it for searching and printing. Also there is a Help document for the Search & Print option.
In simple terms you have 5 steps to use the database
- log in to the members area (www.rotary1080.org and click "members login")*
- click "search & print (rotarians)"
- use input screen to search and press "search" for results
- choose a further reporting option from drop down menu (the little black arrow next to "go" button)
- choose PDF if you wish to print
* if you do not have your login details then click "forgotten login details" and use your email address to have these sent to you directly. (if you have recently changed your email address your club admin officer can amend your email address before trying again)
Click on the relevant link below to find out more detailed instruction:
Help for the Search and Print option (This is particularly useful to get more from the system)
You can also access several Tutorials for the RIBI website system by clicking here