Rotary International District 1020
Home | Rotary Foundation
Information from our Charity, The Rotary Foundation
This page was updated on 28th April 2013
Click the link below for the May Foundation Newsletter:
NEW GIFT AID FORM SEE BELOW AT SUSTAINING MEMBERS. MUST BE USED FOR NEW GIFT AID AFTER 01.01.13
January Foundation News 2013 click link below
click t/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdf/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdf/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdf/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdf/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdf/upimages/distreps/1020/447//D1020foundation newAugust2012.pdAll clubs should fill in this Club Memorandum of Understanding and send to Harry Smith. Click below.
FORM4 Use this form when making a club donation to Foundation the second page allows you to gift aid for all members.
More information on Gift Aid here
PHF Use this form if you are making and application for a Paul Harris Fellow.
- District 1020 - The Rotary Foundation
is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education and the alleviation of poverty.
Or to put it more simply, to do good in the world.
As Rotarians, what can we do to help our Rotary Foundation?
- By contributing towards the final eradication of polio. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation offers each and every club an incentive to make donations to put the final nail into the polio coffin and fulfil our promise to the children and the mothers of the world. If each club pledges to donate Â£600 over the next two years we will meet the Gates Challenge and help raise over half a billion dollars!. Your club has donated how much?
- By getting involved in the Foundation's programmes in order to alleviate poverty, improve health and support education. Actively seek and obtain Humanitarian Grants; seek out those remarkable people in our communities who believe in our dream of a peaceful world and find our first District 1020 Rotary WorldPeace Fellow.
- By contributing to our Foundation, Every Rotarian Every Year - $100 or Â£67; about Â£6 per month, by direct debit. This is the best way to show you care and show your love for our fellow human beings. For a few pence each week, we can make a huge difference in the world. We can provide clean water, feed the hungry and provide books and medicine for those in need. If you love Rotary, it is obvious and natural to love its Foundation and more importantly love the work we do. To take the next step sign up to become a Sustaining Member of The Rotary Foundation .
- Down load a direct debit form from HERE. www.ribi.org/foundation/dontions.
|Maurice Halliday DRFC|
District 1020 Rotary Foundation Committee - newsletters, downloads and much much more available by visiting our web sitehttp://www.ourfoundation.org.uk
- Rotary Foundation (RI Website)
- The Future Vision (RI Website)
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition (RI Website)
- RGHF Our Foundation newsletter (RGHF Website)
- RIBI Rotary Foundation pages (RIBI Website)
- Polio Eradication - the latest news
- Charity Navigator - see ourselves as others see us
- Brite Eyes Cataract Project
- Kalimpong Shelter Home - North East India
- Peacejam training and awareness raising
- Rotary Foundation Christmas Cards
- End Polio Now update
- Scholars 2012-13
- Doing Good in the World
- Report on Peace Pilot Projects
Comments, once approved, will be displayed on this page
Your email address will not be displayed on the page, but is required should you require contacting.
all fields are required