Advertise your event
Ways to advertise your event
We are trying to make it as easy as possible for clubs to advertise their events to as wide an audience as possible. Please give it a go. You can do any or all of the following:
The District 1010 Digest
- Goes to all Rotarians in District 1010 on the 15th of each month
- Email your information to John Minhinick before the 8th of the month, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ROTARYfirst E-bulletin
- Evens are published on the 1010 website as soon as they come in
- They are also on the "Scotland North Rotary" facebook page
- There will be a link on the monthly 1010 Digest to a summary of that month's articles
- Email your article to Mick Gordon email@example.com
The 1010 website
- Available to all Rotarians and the Public 24/7
- The event appears in the main calander and in the "next 30 days" calendar
- Email your information to David Sim, firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook and Twitter
- Goes to all who are facebook followers of Rotary in Scotland and Rotary Scotland North
- Goes to all who are Twitter followers of Rotary Scotland
- Email your information to David Robertson, email@example.com
What you need to send:
- A short title for your article
- A main picture - this is essential - but a mobile phone one will do.
- A very brief description of the article - max 256 characters
- The text of the article - don't worry about layout, just plain text will do
- Any additional pictures, videos or attachments
- Who it is from/about!
- Please send photos individually as jpg or similar format.
- Do not embed photos in a Word document as the resulting quality is very low.
- If you have a poster for the event send it as a pdf.