RYLA 2018 - Pick Up and Drop Off points
The RYLA 2018 application process is the same as last year. This is necessary to support the RYLA team to more effectively and timeously organise the complex range of constituent parts which contribute to the continuing success of District 1020 RYLA.
Key details of RYLA 2018
• Cost per candidate: £478.00
• Boys’ Week: Saturday 14th July – Saturday 21st July 2018
• Girls’ Week: Saturday 21st July – Saturday 28th July 2018
• Stage 1 – Clubs are asked to give notice, by 31st January 2018, of the number and gender of candidates they are intending to send to RYLA 2017 and pay a 50% deposit (£239.00) per candidate.
• Note: In the event of a club being unable to fulfil its commitment, deposits can be refunded up until 31st March 2017, by contacting the District RYLA Officer. Thereafter, deposits will not be refunded.
• Stage 2 – Completed application forms, together with the balance of payment must be sent to the District RYLA Officer by 31st March 2017.
• PLEASE NOTE: Late applications will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances.
Details of District 1020 RYLA Coordinator
108 Jerviston St,
Motherwell, ML1 4HT
Tel No. 01698 733390 / 07979 877431.
To register your club’s commitment to involvement in RYLA 2017, please complete the tear-off slip on the attached form and return it by 31st January 2018 to the District RYLA Officer along with a cheque made payable to District 1020 RYLA.
District 1020 RYLA Coordinator