The RYLA 2019 application process is the same as last year. This is necessary to support the RYLA team to more effectively and timeously organise the complex range of constituent parts which contribute to the continuing success of District 1020 RYLA.
The Trialler night has been set up for Thursday, 6th June, at Drummond High School Edinburgh 6.30 for 7.00 p.m., and on Wednesday, 12th June, at Kirkcudbright Academy 7 for 7.30 p.m.
Key details of RYLA 2019
• Cost per candidate: £487.56
• Boys’ Week: Saturday 13th July – Saturday 20th July 2019
• Girls’ Week: Saturday 20th July – Saturday 27th July 2019
• Stage 1 – Clubs are asked to give notice, by 31st January 2019, of the number and gender of candidates they are intending to send to RYLA 2019 and pay a 50% deposit per candidate.
• Note: In the event of a club being unable to fulfil its commitment, deposits can be refunded up until 31st March 2019, by contacting the District RYLA Officer. Thereafter, deposits will not be refunded.
• Stage 2 – Completed application forms, together with the balance of payment must be sent to the District RYLA Officer by 30th April 2019.
• PLEASE NOTE: Late applications will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances.To register your club’s commitment to involvement in RYLA 2019, please complete the tear-off slip on the attached form and return it by 31st January 2019 to the District RYLA Officer along with a cheque made payable to District 1020 RYLA.
District 1020 RYLA Coordinator