Phonographic Performance Ltd License

You may need a PPL (Phonographic Performance Ltd) licence if you play recorded music in public

There is an PPL umbrella licence for RIBI to cover events for up to 500 spectators – this generally covers the playing of recorded music.

However, if you require a PRS to cover live music, you will need to make arrangements for your club directly – there is a charity option available.

Hilary GordonContact Hilary Gordon about this page:

(ALL fields required)