Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a training programme for leaders and potential leaders and is one of the most successful Rotary programmes run by Rotary clubs around the world.
RYLAs are designed for young adults who have potential leadership ability. Whether you are a secondary school student, university student or young professional, RYLA will help you discover your potential and develop the skills needed to be a leader in your community, career and everyday life.
During a RYLA programme, participants will;
- Develop leadership skills and character
- Gain exposure to leadership issues and exchange ideas with like-minded people
- Explore problem solving strategies as part of a group
- Learn how to arrange youth activities and community service projects in the community
- Discuss and apply creative approaches to leadership scenarios
- Get to know about Rotary in the community and find out more about Rotary programmes for young people
To find out more, contact John Mander at Mendip club