Are you part of a local organisation/group who finds fundraising a challenge ....... then this is for you.

Are you part of a local organisation/group who finds fundraising a challenge ....... then this is for you.

All groups are eligible to participate, we welcome football/rugby/netball teams, dancers, cheer leaders and gymnasts, knitting groups, toddler groups, gardening groups, basically any group/organisation or charity can come along.

We have organised a sponsor walk on Sunday 22nd April at 11.30 am from Car Park (nearest swimming pool) along the Beach and back again coverin...g a total of 5 miles.

We will provide the route, marshals, first aid, bottled water, snack and sponsor sheets. You provide the walker and the sponsors.

You give 75% of the money you raise to your chosen group/charity and we the Rotary Club of Leven gets the other 25%.

Why do The Rotary Club of Leven need funds?

We have an amazing and extensive programme including but not limited to Kids Out Day, Young Chef, TS Royalist, Mock Interviews, Care Home Entertainment, Fife Young Careers Programme, Primary School Quiz, Rotary Young Leader Award programme and so much more..... we would love to tell you more about what we do and we would invite you to come along to one of our meetings and see for yourself.

To enter please contact Scott Dryburgh on 01333 352735 or 078311 82860 or by email to scott.dryburgh@dryburghassociates.co.uk

Scott DryburghContact Scott Dryburgh about this page:

(ALL fields required)