Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
Home | tutorial home | The MDE (membership database extension)
This District Membership system is an extension of the RIBIT website system enabling Districts and Clubs to maintain their membership records.
It is NOT included in the template by default - it can be purchased by districts
Members can update their own information and have access to search and directory facilities to find other colleagues or clubs and then print that information in various formats. Members and Club Secretaries have the ability to produce their Club or District Handbooks. Additional information can be incorporated in the handbooks from within the Administrator area.
This membership information is only accessible to members of your District.
The new features of the system provided by the MDE are:
- Searching the database to find details of the membership.
- Producing reports including Club and District Handbooks.
- Automatic maintenance of role-based email addresses for officers to enable email forwarding.
- Notification of contact updates for secretaries.
- District Officers and Club Administrators can email groups of members from a comprehensive search list.
These features are described in more detail below in these sections:
- Search & Directories (Rotarians) section
- Reports and Handbooks
- Print Instructions
- Email Forwarding and Web Site Addresses
Support for the MDE is via your district administrator