Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
Home | tutorial home | The Members Area
When you first log in, you will see a page similar to that shown below. Note that only Club Administrators see the 'Club Admin' link and district administrators the 'District Admin' link (and only they have access to those pages). \note that different colours are also used when you are logged in; green in the members area, red for club administrators, grey for district committee members etc (though you may not have access to all these areas).
On the members home page, quite a lot of information is displayed (numbers in the screenshot below)
- Note the horizontal menu will not necessarily be the same - 'district admin', 'club admin' are only displayed if you hold one of those posts and the 'forum' may not be displayed.
- Menu for you to update your information, contat other members (within the club, committees, district officers etc)
- Important messages from your club and district administrators (if the district is using the template)
- The year's theme, chosen by the Rotary International President
- if you are on a district committee, links to enable you to update your comittee pages (these are not displayed if you aren't on a district committee)
NOTE: the full menu is only available if your club is using the website template and paying £50 each year to the Rotary Foundation for its use!
Registered club members have the facility to:
- add reports for their club (NB this can only be done after the administrators have created committees/sections)
- update their details (including adding a photo of themselves),
- see forthcoming Charter Celebrations for clubs in their district (provided that the clubs have entered the information in their admin section!)
- view 'Members Only' reports written by other members of their club*
- Read 'members only' reports written by district officers*.
- Contact other club members
- send apologies for non-attendance at club meetings or events.
- See what is going on at other clubs in your district in the next 7 days - useful if you can't make your own club meeting or are perhaps on a 'scatter night'
*These types of message are probably of no interest to members of the general public, hence being included in the 'members only' section!
RIBI Template designer