Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
- Principles of the RIBI Template
- NOT currently using the template?
- Planning your pages
- 'Slideshows' or Photo Galleries
- Common tasks
- Integrating your club Calendar with Outlook and AutoUpdating on i-Phone, i-Pad
- Add the Club programme to Google Calendar
- Finding your site and logging in
- Problems logging in?
- Forgotten password
- Adding files and pictures
- Creating a link within 'the Editor'
- Creating a 'yudu' presentation
- Your own domain name
- 'spam' problems!!
- Firefox Cookies
- Chrome Cookies
- Club Administrators
- The Members Area
- District Committee Members
- District Administrators
- The MDE (membership database extension)
- Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable
- *** Training videos ***
Home | tutorial home | Upload your photo
You can upload your photo easily - doing so helps other members know 'who's who' and to be able to put a name to a face!
If you don't want to display your photo in the public area of the site, you can change this by going to the 'update your details' page.
Before you upload your photo, resize it to about passport size! If you have a good digital camera, it's quite likely that the image will be huge - too big to be resized automatically - so save time and frustration by resizing it first. If you don't know how to do this, ask your club administrator to do it for you!
You can change your photo at any time; click the link and you can delete the existing picture and replace it with a preferred one.