Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
- Principles of the RIBI Template
- NOT currently using the template?
- Planning your pages
- 'Slideshows' or Photo Galleries
- Common tasks
- Integrating your club Calendar with Outlook and AutoUpdating on i-Phone, i-Pad
- Add the Club programme to Google Calendar
- Finding your site and logging in
- Problems logging in?
- Forgotten password
- Adding files and pictures
- Creating a link within 'the Editor'
- Creating a 'yudu' presentation
- Your own domain name
- 'spam' problems!!
- Firefox Cookies
- Chrome Cookies
- Club Administrators
- The Members Area
- District Committee Members
- District Administrators
- The MDE (membership database extension)
- Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable
- *** Training videos ***
Home | tutorial home | Your email & privacy options
You can adjust settings so that you can
- create a signature that is automatically added to emails sent via the website
- display a contact button on the club or district site (on the apropriate committee page)
- receive email notification of new pages added to the club or district website,
Note that settings for display on the district site is only applicable if your district is using the template system.
If you are in a district using the '1170 Extension' - also called the MDE (Membership Database Extension) pay particular attention to the 'Notify me if ANY Rotarian IN THIS DISTRICT changes their details' - if you choose this, you will get a lot of email!!!