Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
- Principles of the RIBI Template
- NOT currently using the template?
- Planning your pages
- 'Slideshows' or Photo Galleries
- Common tasks
- Integrating your club Calendar with Outlook and AutoUpdating on i-Phone, i-Pad
- Add the Club programme to Google Calendar
- Finding your site and logging in
- Problems logging in?
- Forgotten password
- Adding files and pictures
- Creating a link within 'the Editor'
- Creating a 'yudu' presentation
- Your own domain name
- 'spam' problems!!
- Firefox Cookies
- Chrome Cookies
- Club Administrators
- The Members Area
- District Committee Members
- District Administrators
- The MDE (membership database extension)
- Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable
- *** Training videos ***
Home | tutorial home | Comittees
You can create as many committees as you need, with whatever names you want.
Click the 'Club Committees' menu item in the admin section. The following page will be displayed.
Note that if you are using this for the first time, no committees will be listed and need to be added!
You can add up to 5 committees in one go (change the 'sort order', which controls the order they appear elsewhere) and press 'add committees'. Once you have created committees, you can easily add/remove committee members by clicking on the other tab.
Committee membership is done by year. On July 1st, the start of the Rotary year, all office holders (president, secretary etc) and committee members change automatically - provided they have been entered into the database!