Template site for Rotary Clubs in GB & I
- Principles of the RIBI Template
- NOT currently using the template?
- Planning your pages
- 'Slideshows' or Photo Galleries
- Common tasks
- Integrating your club Calendar with Outlook and AutoUpdating on i-Phone, i-Pad
- Add the Club programme to Google Calendar
- Finding your site and logging in
- Problems logging in?
- Forgotten password
- Adding files and pictures
- Creating a link within 'the Editor'
- Creating a 'yudu' presentation
- Your own domain name
- 'spam' problems!!
- Firefox Cookies
- Chrome Cookies
- Club Administrators
- The Members Area
- District Committee Members
- District Administrators
- The MDE (membership database extension)
- Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable
- *** Training videos ***
Home | tutorial home | Past Presidents
Hopefully, this page is self explanatory; if starting from scratch you will have perhaps only one (the current) president shown - if he or she has already been added as an officer - use the top form to add past presidents who are current members of the club - assuming you have already added them as members!
Note this list will stay short and easier to manage if you add all the current members that have been presidents BEFORE adding thise who have left the club.
If adding members who have left the club, use the form bottom right. Put an asterisk after the surname of any former member what have died.
Past presidents are displayed in the public part of the website and also in your club handbook, if using the 1170 MDE (membership database Extension)