If you are a prospective member, or would simply like to find out more about our Club, please download this leaflet
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
To everybody who took part in, or donated money to our recent Charity Marathon Relay walk, I would like to say that your efforts have been absolutely outstanding. The total amount raised to date is £1,010 (as of 2nd June) of which every penny will be shared out equally between our chosen charities.
On behalf of the team who took part and the club members of the Warsop Rotary Club I would like to give you a BIG THANK YOU on their behalf for all your wonderful support and encouragement, it really is appreciated.
Warsop Rotary Club
President Ted Smith
PS. If you would like any information about joining our great organisation and helping change things for the better then please get in touch.
For details of future fund raising events and to buy tickets online, visit:
Do you want to raise money at Christmas 2020 for your Charity, Club or Community Organisation?
If the answer is Yes then you should be talking to us about taking part in our Christmas Prize Draw.
We provide the Prizes all you have to do is sell the tickets.
Pictures from past events and meetings
Our club has been in existence since April 1969. In that time we've raised thousands of pounds for both local and international charities and causes.
We even have a twin club in Zofingen, Switzerland.
We love having a great time and at the same time putting something back into our community.
If you'd like to join us then click on the 'Contact Us' link above.
Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster;
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
Rotarians apply the 4 way test of the things we think, say or do:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Volunteer Expo - The new national volunteering show
Rotary Action Groups support causes around the globe
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
(Normally no meeting following a Bank Holiday)
The Hostess Restaurant, Sookholme Road, Sookholme, Nr. Warsop
NG19 8LL 01623 843728