Christmas Tree in Mosborough. Some of the purple lights donated by Eckington & District RotaryDetails
Craft Fair to raise funds and awareness for Cavendish Cancer Care. Total Raised: £450Details
We appealed for toys & vegetable seeds for Albanian families living in extreme poverty in Librazhd. Thanks to Eckington and District Rotarians Roy and Margaret for their contributions and to friends in Abbeydale Rotarians for their support.Details
A Christmas Coffee Morning with cakes, mince pies and a tombola to raise funds and awareness for CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young) Total raised so far: £163.70.Details
At Eckington Rotary our prime function is to helps others in need, both locally and in a wider field.
Whilst doing what we can for others, we get to enjoy:
- each other’s company.
- the lively chat and banter during our meetings.
- the exchange of ideas.
- talking about our own business experiences sometimes leading to mutual trading.
- taking part in sporting activities.
- the excellent meals provided by our hosts at The Sitwell Arms Hotel
- seeing the pleasure of our fund-raising effort gives to so many disadvantaged adults and children both locally and world wide.
- meeting like-minded people from all walks of life, both within the UK and internationally.
We meet on Wednesdays at 1800 and1900(We hold our meetings on Zoom at 19.00, and at our host location the Sitwell Arms Hotel in Renishaw at 18.00. The details of our amazing hosts can be found below. For details of our Zoom meetings, please contact us.) 39 Station Rd., Renishaw
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.