Great Race Night.
Funds raised for the Air Ambulance, thanks for all those that supported us.
If you feel you would like to help your local community why not contact us?
No obligation you can just become a "Friend of Rotary"...message us to find out more.
- We are an active and vibrant club in North West Leicestershire
- Our members come from Loughborough, Kegworth, Shepshed, East Leake and Hathern to name just a few
- We support people who need help locally and internationally
- We work with local businesses, schools and charities to meet a common aim of helping people
- Rotary is made up of men and women who have a broad range of skills and knowledge
- These allow us to undertake projects from concept to completion
We are not just fundraisers, we also have social gatherings and have fun
Some of What We Do
Supporting Local Communities
- Support literacy projects (Young Writers and Author workshops)
- Design and construction projects (sensory garden, raised beds, outside classrooms)
- Donations to many local charities
- Sponsorship of young people
- Clean water for all
- Chernobyl children
- Shelter, Aqua and Trade boxes
- Improve sanitation
- Support Polio-free world
- Fight desease and poverty worldwide
Using Our Skills
- Members have a broad base of trade and professional skills
- These are essential when diverse projects are undertaken
- Typical is the construction and maintenance of the Christmas float
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Rotary supporting rehabilitation for stroke survivors
Putting the wheels in motion to end polio
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
(No meeting following a Bank Holiday.)
Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel
DE74 2DF 01509 672427