Bonfire - Stanpit Marsh #### CANCELLED ####

Sat 2nd November 2019 at 7.00 pm - 10.00 pm


It is with deepest regret that Christchurch Rotary Club have had to cancel the Firework display this evening due to adverse weather conditions. The decision was made this morning following new information on the developing weather fronts which are expected to continue to gust at up to force 8 through the evening. It was deemed unsafe to continue with preparations in these conditions and would definitely be unsafe to continue with our display. Thank you for your support, which helps many charitable causes."

(ALL fields required)

(If you are a Rotarian, please name your club.)

(ALL fields required)

Your email address will not be displayed, once the comment has been approved.

To reduce spam, http:// and www. are not allowed.