The Projects Committee manages fund-raising activities and recommends the charities to receive funding to the Club Council and Business meeting. It also supports our International projects.
Projects Committee 2020-2021.
Duncan Hannay Robinson - Chairman
John Helmsing, Colin Brown, Terry Gardner, Mike Smith, Bob Sadler, Amber Slamaite, Alan Franklin. David Ellis.
Special responsibilities : International - Amber S
Christmas Car Parking - Dave E, Terry G.
Charity Concerts - John H.
Sports & Social - Colin B, Alan F, David A.
Visits & Outings - Alan F
Publicity - Naoum T.
Main Projects planned over 2020-2021 :
- Christmas Car Parking Dec 2018 - to fundraise by offering low cost seasonal parking to the public.
- Concerts - to fundraise by providing high quality musical experiences for all at West Rd Concert Hall.
- Social events/ Outings for club members, partners and guests.
- Choosing Charities to support in the coming year
- Support the school in Naalarami, Tanzania
- Aqua boxes - current state and future commitment
- Shelter Boxes - next years commitment
- International Cuisine Dinner 2018 - format/timing
- Liaison with the other three local Cambridge-area Rotary clubs
- Lend With Care - microloans to projects in deprived areas of the World.